Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sneak Peek

Dear Aibie,

Here is a sneak peek of one of my favorite spots.

I hope it is not prideful to say "I love my kitchen." because I LOVE MY KITCHEN ! :) If you are interested, it would be fun to take you through the entire three year transformation of this space. I would start with the saloon doors and wool carpet. I am so glad I didn't rush and make major changes right away, although the doors and carpet quickly disappeared. Patience proved to be a very good friend. Now that it is complete, I can honestly say I wouldn't change a thing. It was so much fun to fill the space with my garage sale, thrift store, and auction finds. I think I could share a story about each piece. The transformation process was fun, frustrating, exciting, stressful, energizing, and finally DONE.
I am so thankful for this space........
and the people who made it happen.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to see it in person! We may or may not be heading to Florida in a week and a half. Maybe we could stop in on the wy home and catch a Kesler sermon too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see you ! Keep me posted. :)

      Delete
  2. Ha! Our house in Huntington (across from Hope and Jesse) had saloon doors between the kitchen and laundry room. Must have been the neighborhood thing, huh? ;)

    ~ jen (herring) dakin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen,

      I loved seeing a note from you! That is soooo funny your house had the saloon doors too. We had some between the kitchen and breakfast nook AND in the bathroom in front of the toilet. It must have been a neighborhood thing. :)

      Hope you are doing well. Your girls are adorable.

      Molly

      Delete